Sparx Enterprise Architect offers a rich and sometimes complex set of features. It is often important to have the right information, the necessary explanation to understand and to use an option offered by EA, such as model version management or how to generate documentation.
We offer some technical articles and links to additional resources.
Feel free to submit a support request using the form below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Here you will find some links to useful resources concerning EA :
- The Official web site of Sparx Systems
- The official web site of Sparx Systems Central Europe
- The page containing the resources on Sparx web site
- The official forum of Sparx
- The web site of the EA User community, managed by Sparx
- The "Linked-In" group of EA users
- The Wikipedia page for Enterprise Architect de Sparx
some books references :
- InsideEA from Thomas Killian, discover and practice the EA data model, very useful for power users
- ScriptingEA from Thomas Killian, a guide concerning the writing and using of scripts with EA
- Shape Script made easy from Thomas Killian: define individual shapes for your UML elements
- Tons of Tips for SparxSystems Enterprise Architect from Peter Doomen : how to use EA in the context of a project, the descriptions are full of tips and tricks.
- Training material proposed by Sparx Central Europe : very detailed, very in-depth content, very useful for the training organization, not updated for the latest versions of EA
some links concerning useful third party products :
- eaDocX : very useful tool for documentation generation
- Lemon tree : add-on module offering a more complete approach for model version management